2015年3月3日星期二

It was because of you



I love you in your own way quietly, you have is a scenery in my heart, a most beautiful and the most unique scenery, no matter how road before in my life? Can you give me a comfortable, beautiful, romantic, warm forever. I will love you gift for him in your own way quietly, let you every day, there are my thoughts, my blessing, until forever. I silently in love with you. Whether the stars twinkling at night, or the sun rising in the morning, I will quietly love you the way. Whether hot summer or cold as frost of winter, I was so persistent love you, love you complaint or regret. I love you in your own way quietly!

My poor expression, I just in my heart silently miss you, send you a daily blessings and prayers. I love you in your own way quietly. When you are unhappy, I want to stop a cool breeze, blown away the unhappiness in your heart; When your mood is so low, I wish I joined to a ray of sunshine, warm your lonely heart; When you are tired, I will, will stand as a harbour, make you relaxed and resting in my arms. I love you quietly in their own way. I can reenex cps give up dignity for you, can be mended, can take out tooth swallow into the belly. My dear, don't think I am weak, it's only for you, no one can make me so resilient, not speak the principle, only because I love you. If my voice can weave so tinkling bells, I'll miss the echoes in your ears. If, I wish to fold into a curved canoe, I'll turn into a wisp of soft spring breeze, the sea breeze flowing to your heart. I love you in your own way, because of you, I much a care, because of you, I much a emotion, because of you, I'm much a miss, by years, the grass sprout out of the earth, the flowers bloom, quietly the seasons. Miss, you are my obsession, dream, unforgettable love. You may not understand, I love you in your own way quietly!

I love you in your own way quietly. Even if you make a mistake, I will quietly go away, let the tears back to you when artificially torrential. I won't and you noisy, will only let the heartache of bleeding in the night. Dear, I won't your lips gun battle with you doesn't mean I don't care, I'm just afraid you angry, affect your mood, your health. Actually, I really love you. Opened the window, watching the leaves blown lost old grace, I suddenly began to sad - - for a long time, have been thinking about it, I really love a person? I think I'm serious, otherwise, there are so many sweet and pain? And where is there so much happiness and sadness? But, now, I want to use another way to express my feelings, that is, if I really love you, I don't want to because of my existence, and make you some deviation from the world. I just hope, when you are lonely, have I accompany around you, when you are happy, having fun with you. There is only one way, but I Nutrilite don't want to let you know my idea, I want to use their own way, quietly love you!

I love you in your own way quietly. Happy, want to share with you, don't let you find. When thinking of you, at night, dare not tell you, afraid so bother you to rest; But during the day, forgotten by the trivial one love you. Do not think that I won't be a woman love you, I just in my heart really love you. Want to have given you the most warm smile, want to have given you the most tender heart, want to leave the most tender words to you, want to leave the most sweet memories with you. Some say quietly, love a person very hard also very silly! But, as long as you are happy, you are happy, is to meet you, my this pay again calculate what? In the future, no matter whether you really can feel, I it doesn't matter, because, I love you is enough! My dear! I want to use their own way quietly love you, I hope you, don't put me off! No matter when and where, my dear, please believe that I love you in his own way quietly.

没有评论:

发表评论